8/12/2014

Photo Mishap



Yesterday I finished packaging all the new silk ribbons and embroidery floss in their little plastic sleeves. I need to get these listed right away. They have been sitting here forever waiting patiently. I went to sort the photos and add names to them and lo and behold...no pictures. I looked everywhere but they are gone. All those photos I took right before we left for the US are gone. The only ones left are the few I posted here. So today I spent taking ribbons out of sleeves and reshooting pictures. This batch will have to be put up with the one photo of them on their cards. I just can't see myself unwinding one of every size and color, then ironing them all just to get that second shot.So these are the ones I took. Good enough I think.

I am still making jewelry too....here is a pretty pair of earring I made this week :) I have a few more pieces I will be posting later,



Last but not least...they are putting in the floor of the living room YAYAYA


 Hopefully I will have a completed room y next week some time "crosses fingers"
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment